100% Commission Splits For Real Estate Agents | 100% Commission Real Estate Broker San Diego
We are making a few changes and one of those is that we now have an option for real estate agents and broker associates to earn 100% of their real estate commissions.
We have some new commission options for real estate agents. In addition to using Axia Real Estate Group as our primary brand moving forward we have some new commission options. I’ll get right to the point and share those with you below and go in to detail below about what we will continue to offer.
If you would like more information please email me or fill out the form here so we can talk to you about joining our team.
Here are even more benefits you get working with us:
MLS ready, SEO friendly real estate websites with YOUR BRANDING (www.TeamAguilar.com is one example) These will create leads for you. Can you current broker say they provide a site that generates leads? As long as it meets Cal BRE Guidelines we will help you create your own personalized marketing.
3 Commission Options (100% Commission Splits For Real Estate Agents)
#1 $3,000 Year / $150 E&O Per file #2 $495 / Transaction + $495 Per Year / $150 E&O Per file #3 Traditional 85% Split / $150 E&O Per File
Centrally located San Diego office-space to work in at no cost
We’ll help you create your own branch and brand identity (Google “Dean Aguilar Group” – one of our success stories)
Video marketing to showcase properties and attract new business
In house broker / office manager available for all your needs
- Weekly training sessions where we focus on marketing and the technical aspects of closing contracts
Imagine taking the money paid in franchise fees and commission splits and investing that money back into your business?
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION about working with Axia Real Estate Group
Lead by Alex Aguilar, Axia Real Estate Group is a San Diego real estate company founded in 2007. Ever since Alex obtained his California real estate license in 2002, Alex has been active in managing the office and has played a central role in growing Axia Real Estate Group to its current market position.
Alex’s father Carlos Aguilar, while not looking after the day to day running of the company, maintains an active presence in the office. Licensed in 1976, Carlos is one of most experienced Realtors in San Diego, having accumulated several decades’ worth of knowledge and experience of the local real estate market.
Carlos remains a tremendous asset to the company and all of the agents still rely on his guidance and advice.
Our goal for Axia Real Estate Group is to aggressively expand our operations in and around San Diego, and we are looking for quality people to help us achieve that. We have a unique recruitment process that emphasizes hiring agents with a positive attitude and willingness to learn. We believe maintaining good office chemistry is essential to our success, and go out of our way to create a congenial, supportive and fun work environment. All of our agents and office staff at Axia Real Estate Group actually enjoy coming to work!
What we offer…
Quality leads – Many brokerages claim to offer leads but we really do provide solid leads to our agents. We do a tremendous amount of marketing and create a lot of internet leads. These are distributed to agents who choose to take leads and can be an excellent way to quickly jump start your business. Leads are paid at a lower split but compared to other brokerages it is a very fair and competitive commission split.
Building your business – Whether you’re an experienced agent or a newcomer to the business, Alex will work with you on a daily / weekly basis. This is his primary responsibility. When you join Axia you will work with Alex to start building an effective business plan tailor-made for you. We understand that every agent is different and what works for one agent may not work for another. After the initial business plan meeting you will have a good list of ideas and tasks to start working on. Alex will be integral in helping you implement these ideas. He could talk or meet with you daily or weekly – the decision is yours. It is expected that newer agents will take part in daily meetings while more experienced agents may choose to meet weekly. Ultimately the decision is yours.
Free agent website – Yes we know that just about every brokerage offers a website, but there is a big difference in what we offer. Our main company website, www.TeamAguilar.com, gets 15,000-20,000 unique visitors every month. We will provide you a copy of this website on the domain of your choosing – your domain, our website. We will discuss how to choose the right domain, how to run your site and how to maintain an effective web presence in greater detail during our weekly/daily meetings. You will have a copy of the website that will allow you to add / delete pages, edit text, write daily blog updates and have clients use to search the MLS.
This is an SEO (search engine optimization) friendly website, meaning you will have good visibility in all the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.). We will show you exactly what you need to do to start building your own organic SEO traffic.
While it is ultimately your responsibility to maintain your site, we can guarantee that no other brokerage will be willing to give you a custom-made SEO friendly website that has the ability to generate traffic / business at no additional cost. We also understand some agents may not want to do a lot of this work. We can provide the option of using one of our assistants in the office to do much of the leg work and handle the technical aspects of running the site.
- Complete office facilities – we have all the tools you need to succeed. Our main office is conveniently located in Mission Valley and offers workstations, computers, 2 conference rooms, high speed internet, wi-fi, fax, scanner, printer, copier and onsite technical support. All of these tools are available to you at no cost.
- Flexible working hours – come and go as you please! We have no set working hours. We do not require floor time and WE DO NOT micromanage our agents. We will push you if you want to be pushed but that is up to you. Some agents like to be left alone and some will want to be held accountable. This will be taken into consideration at our initial meeting when you join our team.
- Personal branding – want to use your own name to market yourself? Many brokerages won’t allow you as they want you to only market their brand and image. We are flexible, as long as you register your own DBA and maintain all compliance requirements you are free to create a personal brand.
- Office meetings – We don’t hold meetings for the sake of repeating the same old topic every week. We realize our agents’ time is valuable and only hold office meetings when we feel like they will directly benefit them.
- Work from home – Would you rather work from the comfort of your home-office? You are free to do so when working for Team Aguilar. Drop in to use the office-facilities whenever you feel like it! We always encourage agents to be in the office. It certainly helps and create great energy so stop by whenever you want and enjoy a Keurig cup of coffee or tea!
- Training / networking sessions – we believe that you never stop learning, and we will do everything needed for our Realtors to become even more productive and successful at closing deals. We typically hold a weekly networking / training session and encourage your attendance. In addition, we provide mentoring for new agents, provide you access to many online training courses and classroom marketing / education sessions.
- No experience? No problem – As mentioned above, we will work with new agents. The key is having the right attitude and a willingness to learn. As long as you bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn we will consider training and mentoring you. We have trained many new agents who have gone on to become extremely successful Realtors.
- We really believe that we are as competitive if not more competitive than any other brokerage. We are independently owned, which allows us to be more flexible and quickly adjust to changing market trends. Thanks to our access and use of technology, we are able to create a large internet presence that rivals all of the large brokerages.
- Our recommendation for all agents is to get out there and talk to multiple offices to make sure you get a good vibe from the office you are thinking of attending. Contact us if you would like to talk, after our initial conversation we will invite you to several of our training sessions or meetings so you can get a better idea of what are office is like. Also feel free to contact any of our agents and ask them how they like working with Axia.
- Conclusion – The bottom line is that your success will depend on how much time and effort you are willing to put in to building your business. We provide the guidance, tools, training and support for all of our agents to succeed in this business – the rest is up to YOU.
Contact us to learn more about working with us and our 100% Commission Options
Filed Under 100% Commission Real Estate Broker San Diego
Latest posts by Alex Aguilar (see all)
- Noticias de Bienes Raíces en San Diego: Artículos Populares - November 24, 2017
- Hogares Asequibles en venta en San Diego - November 23, 2017
- 27 Razones por las que Amamos Vivir en San Diego - November 22, 2017